Below are some basic guidelines to make your smoking experience most enjoyable for you and your friends.
- Person rolling joint/blunt gets the first hit followed by the herb supplier.
- Pass the herb in a circular fashion, generally clockwise.
- Don't hold the piece for too long while talking, keep it moving.
- Don't slobber all over the end of the joint/blunt.
- If the bowl is nearly cashed (done), let the next person know.
- Try to make a habit of cornering the bowl; this is where you light only a portion of the bowl saving some green on top for the person in rotation.
- Try to match bowls when possible, or offer to buy some drinks or food.